Sunday, November 1, 2009

Round 2

Here we go again.  My second attempt at blogging.  I started a blog for my daughter, Haven, last year after she was born.  I think my last post was in January of 2009, so obvioulsy that didn't go as planned.  I decided to start a new blog.  I now realize that 1) the world doesn't completely revolve around Haven and 2) I hope to have more children someday.... and so I am going to try to blog about family, motherhood, cooking, sewing, faith, etc.  I am not awesome at writing (I am told I write just like I talk) and my spelling is terrible so just try to bare with me!

1 comment:

  1. I would have had to look up how to spell "bare" correctly :) so good work. Miss you and love you!! I'm sure I'll learn a lot from you in becomming a noble wife someday (4 1/2 months!!!). Will be praying for you and the people that come to look at your house tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete