Tuesday, August 24, 2010

23 Months

Haven is 23 months old today. 

I am aware that this is not a significant milestone...or at least shouldn't be.  However, I cannot stop thinking about how this is the last month my baby will be 1 year old.  One of my friends even made fun of me yesterday because I called Haven a "1 year old."  She was like, "Come on!  She will be two in a month!  You are just holding on to every bit of 1 that you can, aren't you!"  She is so right.  I even get teary eyed thinking about it.  Goo.  This reminds me of a post that my friend Meg recently posted on her blog about how having children makes you crazy emotional (or crazy AND emotional..ha!).  I'm right there with you sister! 

Haven Annabelle:  Although you are quickly growing up before my eyes, you will always be my little baby girl and you will always have a special place in my heart as my first born.  You are the smartest, sassiest, most adorable little 23 month old that I know!  I am so proud of you and so blessed to call you my daughter!  I would always choose YOU!  Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment