Friday, September 24, 2010

A Birthday and an Announcement

Haven's 2nd birthday is today.  Adam and I decided to give her a special birthday present this year...A sibling!  Ha!  Yep!  We are expecting our 2nd child due on April 25th.  :)  We are very excited!

We had our first appointment today which included an ultrasound.  The baby looks good and its heartbeat was strong.  They said that the baby measured about 5 days behind my due date (Haven was exactly 5 days behind as well at an 8 week ultrasound) but that we will keep my due date since it is within a week.

So I am almost 10 weeks along.  I have to say that I have been really sick.  I was pretty sick with Haven but this has been even worse.  I have actually been put on some medication which is helping but I still feel icky.  With that said, I know that it is totally worth it and I am just praying that the sickness will subside in a few weeks!

Well that's about it! 

I will dedicate a post soley to Haven's birthday once I have some birthday pictures to put up!

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! How exciting! When I was reading your previous blog post yesterday I seriously thought to myself, "I wonder when they will have another one...." :-) I hope you get to feeling better soon. For what it's worth, I've heard ginger helps.

    Love,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete