With only 5 days left until my due date we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of BBC (Baby Brother Cline). I have been dilated to 3 & 75% effaced for 3 weeks now. I have also had constant contractions ranging from a couple an hour to every 3-5 minutes at times for about 3 weeks now. Two times we have been packed and ready to go to the hospital only for my contractions to suddenly slow down after being close together for 2 or 3 hours. I have been a little frustrated...ok, a lot frustrated and have just so felt so unsure of when it is the "real deal."
So yesterday at my appointment when my doctor gave me the option of an "Elective Induction" at the end of this week I found it almost too tempting to pass up. However, after prayer and discussion with Adam, family, and friends we have decided to not be induced until it is more of a doctor recommendation rather than just us choosing to be induced early b/c we feel like it. Our prayer is that I would still have the baby naturally by this weekend b/c my sister, brother-in-law, and grandparents will all be here from out of town for Easter. BUT we trust that the Lord's timing is best and we definitely the well-being of our son to come first.
So enough of that. Here are pictures of BBC's room. I have worked hard to make it fun and boyish on a tight budget. It has been really fun to hand make many of the things in his room. I love it!