Monday, April 11, 2011

Some March Pictures

Some Random Pictures:

Haven "graduated" from Water Babies 2 at the Y this month.  She is soooo ready for real swimming lessons!  I am very excited to find something for her this summer.  Here are a few pics from her last lesson:





Haven got invited to a super fun birthday party for her friend Kenzie at The Playground for Kids in Ankeny which is a place that has a ton of inflatables and fun playground equipment. 


This is what happens when you try to get a bunch of 2-4 year olds to take a pictures.  Hilarious!



St. Patrick's Day!
My family loves St. Patrick's Day b/c we are IRISH!  Haven and I get really into it and Adam plays along b/c he is a good husband!  :)  This year we went to the St. Patrick's Day Parade downtown.  My friend Steph, her daughter Kamryn, and the kids she babysits came with.   It was pretty fun but got really long with a bunch of toddlers.  We were bummed that we didn't get to stay long enough to see "Uncle Cass" (my brother) on the DSM Daily float.  Adam was excellent at collecting beads for the kids (and me...hehe) with his freaky long arms!  SO fun!


They are my favorite!

Crazy kids.

The Clines (including baby boy Cline.....who MAY just end up with an IRISH name! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment