Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Haven loves ELMO!

Haven and I were blessed to take a mini-vacation and spend a week with my parents. We first ventured up to Minneapolis to help my brother, Brandon, move into an apartment as he recently took an associate pastoral position at a new church in the twin cities. Then we took the long road trip over to Custer, South Dakota (located in the heart of the Black Hills) to spend time with both sets of my grandparents as well as to be present to support my Grandmother Moore as she was having knee replacement surgery. Although we missed Adam greatly, I was so thankful to have the opportunity to spend time with my grandparents who I rarely get to see. It was also nice to spend a lot of time with my mom and dad. Adam surprised me with a small video camera before the trip and told me to "document" the trip so that I could share our experiences with him when we returned. I will try to post some more videos from the trip on here, but I thought this first one was so cute of Haven and it shows her love for Elmo!

This post is dedicated to my sister, Amanda, who keeps bugging me to post more pictures and videos of Haven b/c she misses her so much. PS. Simple solution....MOVE HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment