Oh Haven Annabelle. You make us smile!
Here are some of Haven's newest...
1) "Mommy. I'm so proud of you!" or "Mom! You did a good job!" (I love having my own personal cheerleader!) :)
2) "I'll do that when I get older."
3) She has realized that her daddy is also mommy's husband. She thinks it is stinking hilarious to say, "Daddy is MY husband and he is YOUR daddy!" Then she will laugh and argue with me about it. haha.
4) She has learned her full name and now is obsessed with asking people, "What's your full name?" She will go on to ask, "What's your mom's full name...etc. etc." It is quite interesting.
5) She loves to ask random people (usually the check-out lady), "Where's your kids?" or "Is there a baby in your tummy?" This can be very embarrassing and/or offensive in some cases!
6) She also loves to say, "Everyone...look at me!" She loves to be the center of attention. We are working on humility.
7) She is really into "reading" her bible and "journaling". It is so cute. She got a Hello Kitty notebook in her stocking. She was so excited and yelled, "Look guys! It's my journal!!!"
8) Haven has made it clear that her baby brother should be named either Baby Jesus or Cinderella.
9) "I like these bouncy things! (referring to blueberries)
10) "Will you be my friend, Mommy?"
11) "I will have a bagel, no cream please." I thought she was ordering coffee until she showed me the cream cheese in the fridge. haha.
12) Me: "Haven, you are goofy!"
Haven: "No, I'm Haven. Goofy is with Mickey Mouse!"
It's never a dull day at the Cline house!