Wednesday, October 26, 2011

W is for Weather

I haven't been feeling well the last few weeks so it actually took us a couple of weeks to get through this theme.  Normally that would make me crazy because of the planner that I am, but I really just have let it go & realized that with life right now (and always) things are never going to be perfect and sometimes you just have to go with the flow!

Preschool Week #4
10/10-10/21/11
Theme: Weather
Letter: W
Bible Verse:
"We love because He first loved us."  1 John 4:19

We also incorporated Noah's Ark this week b/c I figured there was a lot of crazy weather in that story!  :)

Taking a few weeks to complete this theme also let us see a variety of weather which made it really fun! 










1 comment:

  1. were are u getting all ur papers for ur activities? I love them!

    ReplyDelete