Saturday, July 23, 2011

I just can't get away...but I made something pretty! :)

Adam is giving me a little break from the kids and is watching them this afternoon and letting me do whatever I want to do (I'm a lucky girl). You would think I would jump at the chance to go shopping, exercise, hang out with friends, or go out for coffee...all things I love to do KID-LESS. But where am I? At home! I can't seem to pry myself very far away from them for very long. Don't get me wrong, there are still a few hours of the afternoon left so I may still go get coffee and have a great quiet time, but I have enjoyed being home doing my own thing but still able to hear Haven's little voice (ok, BIG voice!) and Roman's cute giggles! So what have I been doing? I made a cute summer wreath that I have been wanting to get done for weeks. What do you think?





No comments:

Post a Comment