Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Roman 7 week pics, Haven 33 months

With Haven we had pictures taken at 6 weeks old so I was planning to have Roman's taken at the same age.  Well, we didn't get around to it until he was 7 weeks old.  I know that is only 1 week difference but at this young that makes a huge difference!  Anyway, poor guy.  I have a feeling with two kids I will always be "getting around to things" a little later!  :)


Roman at 7 weeks 1 Day old! (June 18, 2011)
At this point he had JUST started smiling about a week and half earlier.  How precious it was to capture some smiles!  He was beginning to really concentrate on people more and enjoyed people talking to him and cooing at him.  He had also been sleeping at night for about 8-9 hours since 4 weeks old and began sleeping at night in his crib right at 7 weeks.  He actually preferred his crib over his cradle.  It was kind of hard to move him to the crib from our room, BUT not too hard since he slept so well!  :)  He is a delight and I couldn't imagine life without him!























Haven was feeling left out!  :)  Haven is about 33 months here.  She is beginning to learn to identify some letters (H, O, A, B, Q).  Very random, I know!  She can write an H and is very excited to do so.  She can count to about 15 consistently but to 20 with help.  She talks talks talks talks talks!  :)  She asks many questions about everything.  She loves princesses and is beginning to participate in more complex imaginative and pretend play.  She loves to sing, swim, play outside, dance, and just be silly.  Haven is full of personality and sass!  We wouldn't change one thing about her!  We love her so much!











Just looking at these photos fills my heart with joy.  I can't believe how blessed I am to have two beautiful, healthy babies!  I am so thankful!

"Children are a gift from the Lord: they are a reward from him."  Psalm 127:3

No comments:

Post a Comment