Wednesday, July 6, 2011

May 2011

May was an eventful month for us!

We brought Roman Joel home on May Day!





Photo Shoot





Mother's Day/Roman's Dedication to the Lord:
On Mother's Day our church has a baby dedication service.  We chose to dedicate Roman to the Lord and committed to doing our best in raising him up in the Lord.  What an awesome way to celebrate Mother's Day.  We had a lunch at my parents' house.  All of my siblings were in town and Adam's family came to celebrate as well.  It was a very busy day!







My dad and brother Cass

My whole family minus Ross, my sister's husband

Mom & Dad and their kids

Still in love after almost 31 years!

Brandon and Becca came down from the Twin Cities


Amanda's Graduation:
On May 21st my sister graduated from Southwest Baptist University with her doctorate in Physical Therapy.  Unfortunately I was a little frazzled all weekend with our first road trip with a 3 week old so I didn't take many pictures! :(  But, we had a great weekend in Springfield and Branson.  We went to Silver Dollar City and Haven was a wild child and wanted to ride all the rides.  We also almost got hit by the Joplin tornado!  No joke!  It hit the highway we were on about 10 minutes after we drove by the spot.  Scary!  There are a few pics at the bottom of the crazy sky during the storm.

Great Grandpa Moore holding Roman

Great Grandma Moore holding Roman

Haven and Daddy mini-golfing in Springfield

Silver Dollar City:




Haven went on the log ride

Roman's first amusement park experience!


I was a little bit of a wreck while daddy was taking her on all of these crazy rides!  She loved it!



The storm & tornado that hit Joplin going through Springfield




Memorial Day:
Adam was helping out with Mission to the City on Memorial Day so I decided to be brave and take both kids to the Zoo by myself.  The zoo was...well a zoo!  There were tons of families there.  We had a great time!





Haven loved the turtle!  Maybe our next pet will be a turtle.  I am sure nothing will be as high maintenance as our crazy dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment